Would you like to visit Chateau de Blomac and make a booking? But where is Blomac exactly?
Here are some fun facts before you travel!
- The travel distance from Paris to Blomac (9, Place des Marronniers) is 490 miles.
- Blomac is easily to reach via the motorway (Paris-Toulouse) Also the TGV (High Speed Train) takes you quickly to Narbonne, just 27 miles away.
- Talking about the motorway............
- Remember that you often can fly at a bargain price from England and Ireland (Liverpool, London Stansted, Glasgow, East Midlands,Cork and Dublin to Carcassonne www.ryanair.com
- Blomac is located 12 miles east of Carcassonne.
- Also (daily) flights from Amsterdam and the UK (London, Bristol, Manchester, aberdeen, Belfast, Isle of Man and Edinburgh) on Toulouse international airport (1 hour from Blomac) www.klm.com, www.britishairways.com, www.easyjet.com, www.flybe.com).
- Parking your car at an airport in your home country? Find the best parking lots and pakring prices via www.parkos.com.
- Car rental available at Carcassonne and Toulouse airport; guests of Chateau de Blomac get a discount, when you book via www.rhinocarhire.com/blomac